2012/03/26

For fun. Playing Ukulele.

For fun. Playing Ukulele.

Guess what? I bought an ukulele. I had planned to get one since I red a book How to Be Idle by Tom Hodgkinson. The book is about the freedom and fine art about doing nothing. It's an antidote to our work-obsessed culture. The medicine is working less, consumer less, grow your own food, do more things that you like. For example learn to play an ukulele.

I'm not moving to countryside to grow my own food (yet), but I can still get the ukulele. Yes. I'm beginning from zero in skills. But I am dreaming about me by campfire entering the ukulele and singing along or me singing and accompanying in birthdays. Oh wow what a future I have! 

I love my ukulele. It's bright green as spring and it even has some glitter in the front!

No comments: