2013/01/24

Beauty Spots of Clown Eyes.

When I posted a circus-post at the end of last year came some other circus-related topics to my mind that I'd like to share with you.

Once I had a neighbor Karolina, a female circus acrobat. She always had little drawn spots under her eyes as a make up. Once came to speech, that besides acrobat and circus teacher for kids she also worked as a Clown Doctor at hospitals. You know the Clown Doctors that bring the healing power of humor and laughter to hospitalized children.

My neighbor kind of carried the comedy and being clown in her everyday life in her minimal clown makeup-spots under her eyes. She told that the idea behind those spots is to direct viewer's attention to eyes.

Not a bad idea. The spots under the eyes were very cute actually. Maybe we could try that makeup-trick too to get some extra positive attention. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tämän henkilön haluaisin tavata, ihan mieletöntä!

-C

Gigi, street style said...

I don't know if you can do that if you're not a clown :).

Flash For Zonzon said...

Oh yes you can. At least Karolina looks just so nice having those tiny spots under her eyes.