2013/03/29

Finnhits. Minna Parikka Shoes.

Minna Parikka shoes, Angora.

I'm presenting in my series Finnhits Finnish clothing brands that I truly like.
Minna Parikka with her delightful, playful, stylish shoe design deserves my true admiration by all means.

There is certainly many wonderful Minna Parikka shoes that would be fun to draw. She has done many shoes with ears, cat ears and bunny ears. Now that we are living Easter, I thought bunny ears would fit fine to this season.  I'm sure that I'm going to come back to her shoes later on some time.

You can get Minna Parikka shoes straight from her webshop. It's worth checking just to see all the pretty shoes with a lot of personality.

2 comments:

Valentina Novo said...

Love the shoes, they're very original and fun!

hiPop said...

Love when fashion has a sense of humour!

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/