2013/07/24

For Fun. Reading Jules Verne.

 I have spent my Summer Holiday part two in countryside in Finland. The aim has been to load batteries by not doing anything special. There isn't much happening on the streets around here. Only cows walk the back yard in the meadow.

In the evenings I have read Jules Verne wonderful book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea to my daughters. For the first time in my life I'm really getting to know the adventurous story of submarine Nautilus.

In the book they constantly describe the beauty of Marine blossom. When they are sailing the Red Sea, it is described how the red color has come to the water from tiny red colored Infusoria. Thousands in one square centimeter. What would that be if you look at it under a microscope? My wild guess is above.

No comments: