2016/05/13

On the Street. Button Eyes, Kallio, Helsinki.

Helsinki Street Style. Button Eyes.

A while ago I watched a creepy children’s film Coraline. In this film there is a witch whose eyes are buttons and she wants to sew buttons also in place of Coraline-girl eyes. I don’t know how come the age limit is 7 in this film. I almost lost the good night sleep looking at it as an adult. But that’s another story…

Another day I visited an event of entrepreneurs. The name of the game is that it’s okay to start conversation with anyone you like. So, I had a nice little chat with this lady that is illustrated above. Tall slim appearance, dark lipstick, black clothing and those dark eyes that felt like buttons.

I can’t help it, when I meet someone this much interesting person, I must tell how I like their style. Like this time: Your style is fantastic. It reminds me the horrible witch from cartoon movie Coraline.

Well… err… I hope she understood it was a compliment.

No comments: